Hickory Bluff Club and Marina on the Little Satilla River
The newly owned and operated Hickory Bluff Marina is now The Hickory Bluff Club & Marina is now under Private Ownership. Take part and enjoy a private, Family oriented Fishing & Boating Club, Marina and Home away from Home. Come enjoy your time on the Georgia Coast with some of the best fishermen, Boaters and overall fun group of people in Coastal Georgia. We’re your “one stop shop” for launching your boat, obtaining your fishing tackle, ice, live bait shrimp and much, much more.
Live Shrimp is available for Members and the public at Hickory Bluff Marina. Changes with our current Live Shrimp provider have landed us with lots of live shrimp for our customers and members! As of June 22, 2015 enjoy dozens of quarts of Live Shrimp available like never before here at Hickory Bluff Marina! Live Bait Shrimp for fishermen in Brunswick Georgia including St. Simons Island and Jekyll Island by the quart. Please note, we sell LIVE BAIT SHRIMP and DEAD BAIT SHRIMP ONLY.
The local Fishing area Near Cumberland & Jekyll Islands offers some of the best Inshore and Offshore Fishing anywhere. Just a short ride from The Hickory Bluff Club and Marina. We have the fishing tackle and supplies you need for fishing in this area. See more store photos here
Membership has it’s Perks.. See just a few of them below.
- Boat lift accommodates boats up to 31 feet in length (Launch Open 24 Hours)
- Superior Leadership, Ownership and New Management
- One Stop Marina Store with the Fishing Tackle and Supplies you need!
- Ethanol Free 89 Octane Fuel
- Ice by the Bucket (24 Hours a Day for Members)
- Limited Dockage. First come, first serve
- Ample Parking Area for your vehicle and trailer while boating/fishing
- Safe, Trailered Boat Storage on the Property
- Friendly, Efficient Staff and Management
- Affordable Membership offered on 3-Levels (more about Memberships)
- Member Cookouts and Fun-Nights with Southern Food Dishes
This New website is Member interactive allowing our Members to post their fishing photos, fishing reports within a Members only fishing and boating Forum. Furthermore, there are many benefits to Membership at the Hickory Bluff Club and Marina. See the Membership Page Here.
For membership information, please phone the Marina @ 912-262-0453 or email us anytime with any questions you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org